Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blog posting



My name is Jane Mathias
Im sub editor for Nipashe  daily news paper
In this week, I am attending internet training for editors, sub editors for print and electronic media houses and journalism lectures conducted by The Media Institute of Southern Africa, Tanzania Chapter (MISA-TAN) in collaboration with VIKES


The first day of training we learned about how internet has changed societies.
We learned how to work with internet, leisure, global news room, encyclopedia, timetable, booking office, weather report, map, phone directory, social media, cartoons, discusion groups, meeting peoples, televison, radio and music

  
I like this training  because  for first day I understand many thing  important for my professional which I can work and get  through internet.

For example, the fist day our training we learned how to book train ticket from Helisinki to Turku, and  Fastjet from Mwanza to Dar es Salaam from their companies office.



No comments:

Post a Comment